Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A.I.

      Artificial Intelligence by Steven Spielberg was made in 2001 in part with Warner Brothers Pictures.  The adventure, drama, Sci-Fi takes place in the distant future where the have created robots who look exactly like real people.  They are called Mecha's for Machines and the humans are Orgo's for Organisms.  I love all types of movies so i found this one very interesting and it was cool to see what Steven Spielberg thought what the future would be like, it not only tells a story but what other people and the writers think.  That it what I love so much about movies.
      The ending of the movie was quite interesting, it was surprising to see the alien race give David another day with his mother one last time.  The thing I was most interested by was that these aliens were so advanced and had the ability and technology to do such a thing for David.  What i would have changed about the ending is just the image that Spielberg portrays his aliens as.  It was the typical alien style.  I would have changed only a few things about the ending but otherwise I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and especially the ending.

A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment