Monday, March 17, 2014



BRACKETOLOGY:
What goes in to making the best bracket? How exactly do you pick the perfect bracket? Well lucky for you I am here to tell you how the best way to pick your teams, other than ask a magic genie who is going to win I am the closest thing!
The typical bracket is picked by numbers and who is ranked ahead of who, not once in history has that worked out.  The other way is to pick the school that you like or went to and there is a low percentage of that working out for you.  If your my mother you look up the colleges and pick who wins based off of their mascot and colors.... Not once has she won in our family march madness.
this year if its your first time starting a bracket it is already too late for you.  I have been preparing my bracket since the beginning of the season.  Watching every basketball game and dissecting who is who in college hoops.
Now I wont tell you who I have winning my bracket because I want Warren buffet to pay me that billion dollars when my genius bracket wins.

2 comments: